Celebrate Independance Day Beach Style this year!
Catch a Youth Baseball Nationals game at Market Common Grand Park in Myrtle Beach anytime between now and July 9th. Schedule and details at Baseballnationals.com/myrtlebeach/the-park/
View an awe-inspiring Military Flyover on the 4th of July that will stretch the entire length of South Carolina's Coast starting at Cherry Grove at 1pm. Participants on the shore will be encouraged to salute the flyover by wearing and waving Red, White, and Blue and to capture themselves "Saluting" the Flyover and our Armed Forces in images and videos.
But no matter which corner of the beach you find yourself, you can enjoy an amazing display of fireworks to top off your festivities.
Here's a list for some of this years local displays & events:
North Myrtle Beach
- Barefoot Landing, 4898 Hwy 17 S., NMB. Fireworks begin at 10:15pm Saturday, July 4th, 2015 over the lake at Barefoot Landing
- Cherry Grove Pier, 3500 N. Ocean Blvd., NMB. Fireworks begin around 9-9:15pm, Saturday, July 4th, 2015
- Hot Summer Nights Celebration @ Second Avenue Pier, 110 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach. Beginning at 10pm on Saturday, July 4th, 2015. View from along the beach or the beautiful Boardwalk!
- Broadway at the Beach, US 17 Bypass, Myrtle Beach. Fireworks start at 10pm on Saturday, July 4th, 2015 over Lake Broadway.
- TicketReturn.com Field, 1251 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach. The Myrtle Beach Pelicans will celebrate Independence Day with post-game fireworks on Thursday, July 2nd and Friday, July 3rd, 2015
- Surfside Beach 4th of July Celebration at Surfside Pier, Ocean Blvd. Fireworks and Live entertainment from 6 to 10pm Saturday, July 4th, 2015.
- Murrells Inlet 4th of July Boat Parade and fireworks display take place at the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk and Veterans Pier. Parade begins at 10am on Saturday, July 4th, 2015, from Garden City Point. The Parade runs along the Marshwalk and down the inlet to the Hot Fish Club. Fireworks begin at 10pm at the end of Veterans Pier and can be seen from anywhere along the Marshwalk as well as down the marsh shoreline at Belin United Methodist Church and Hot Fish Club.
- The City of Georgetown will host its Annual 4th of July Fireworks and Kaminski House Concert with Indigo Choral Society beginning at 7pm and fireworks display at 9pm on Saturday, July 4th, 2015. Light up Winyah Bay Fireworks (East Bay Park and Harborwalk)